GM Recalls Nearly 290,000 Cars Due to Airbag Issue
Thursday, July 21, 2016
General Motors is recalling nearly 290,000 older Chevrolet Impala sedans in the U.S. because the air bags might not inflate in a crash.
This recall follows a period in which GM's stock was trading up on Thursday morning.
GoLocal team up with Graphiq for more.
Related Slideshow: The 10 Most Stolen Cars in Massachusetts
- The Top 10 Most Stolen Cars in Massachusetts
- Best Cars for Soccer Moms
- MA State Police: New Cars Can’t Beat The Crown Victoria
- 5 Weekend Musts: Cars of Summer + More
- Catch Antique Cars At Sturbridge With Your WOO Card