SEC Investigating Tesla Motors for Securities Law Violation
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
The SEC is investigating whether Tesla Motors violated securities law by neglecting to disclose to investors a fatal crash in May involving an electric car that was driving itself.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for more.
- 5 Weekend Musts: Cars of Summer + More
- Catch Antique Cars At Sturbridge With Your WOO Card
- Best Cars for Soccer Moms
- The Top 10 Most Stolen Cars in Massachusetts
- MA State Police: New Cars Can’t Beat The Crown Victoria