Volkswagen Reaches $14.7 Billion Settlement Over Emissions Scandal
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
The deal puts aside $10 billion to repair or buy back roughly 475,000 polluting Volkswagen vehicles.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for more.
- Worcester Man to be Arraigned After Being Caught on Camera Breaking Into Cars at Dealership
- Best Cars for Soccer Moms
- The Top 10 Most Stolen Cars in Massachusetts
- MA State Police: New Cars Can’t Beat The Crown Victoria
- 5 Weekend Musts: Cars of Summer + More
- Catch Antique Cars At Sturbridge With Your WOO Card
- Worcester Man Arrested After Damaging Cars and Firing a Gun