ALPHA MALE: 4 Accessories You Need to Have
Thursday, June 14, 2012
For example, a well styled tie and pocket square can turn an everyday suit into a fashion masterpiece. In my opinion, a pocket square should accompany almost any suit and jacket combo. Pocket squares are daring – showing a level a confidence in dress.
Make sure you wear a watch that matches the quality of clothing you are wearing. There is no sense in pairing a $100 watch with a $5,000 suit. Choose a watch that compliments your outfit without screaming for attention.
A cool accessory for both the dressed and casual is a pair of well-thought out hosiery. You can wear socks that match your outfit…or completely clash with your outfit. It takes a confident man to pull off some hosiery, but that’s why you’re reading the article… You’re the man anyway, right?
Jewelry your thing? Only if you follow these 4 rules.
1. Earrings aren’t cool unless you’re a rapper.
2. Necklaces are great, but keep them under your shirt. (Also note – chest hair is not an accessory. Keep this under your shirt too).
3. If you’re going to wear a ring, make sure it’s a wedding ring, Stanley Cup ring, or Superbowl ring. All other rings should be kept at home.
4. Teeth grills, well you've got to love them, so they're in...not.
- ALPHA MALE: 4 Things That Women Hate (That Guys Need to Stop Doing)
- ALPHA MALE: Custom Bespoke Suits
- ALPHA MALE: Accessorize Like a Man
- ALPHA MALE: Dressing Right for the Ballgame
- ALPHA MALE: 3 Rules for Smart Phone Use