ALPHA MALE: Custom Bespoke Suits
Thursday, May 17, 2012
The case for a tailor-made suit
While there are plenty of great designers and brands, we recommend a tailor-made suit for ultimate fit. A good tailor has made countless suits, worked with numerous body types, and will build something that works for your body. Even with numerous alterations, it is impossible to get a popular brand suit to fit as well as a tailor-made suit. Additionally, you will be able to choose your design, add customizations, and select your own fabric. Make sure you talk through each step with your tailor; open communication will ensure you get a suit you want…and your tailor will be able to make suggestions to enhance the fit and style of the suit.
You'll get longer life out of it
Finally, let’s not forget your body changes. The suit that fit you and the times perfectly in 1995 may need some adjustment. If you put on some pounds or disintegrate training for your first marathon, you’ll need to make alterations to your suit to match. A good tailor will be able to make these alterations or tell you when it is time for a wardrobe refresh.
- ALPHA MALE: Girly Things That Real Men Should Do
- ALPHA MALE: 4 Things That Women Hate (That Guys Need to Stop Doing)
- ALPHA MALE: Accessorize Like a Man
- ALPHA MALE: Dressing Right for Temple + Church
- ALPHA MALE: Dressing Right for the Ballgame
- ALPHA MALE: Getting the Right Bathing Suit