The LOOK: 3 Summer Wedding Trends
Friday, May 20, 2011
So! This season, bridal hair and makeup are taking a glamorous turn. Today's brides are a picture-perfect, elegant representation of their every-day selves.
With all the attention on this decade's famous bride, Katherine Middleton, it has exposed today's bride to the masses. The spotlight is on her way before the nuptials begin. With that in mind, here are this season's bridal trends
1. Half up and half down has been the trend for last two seasons, but our Kate has taken that look to new heights and expectations. The new heights? A little lower upsweep. Expectations being very soft and natural... not contrived into something too fussy
2. For a strapless summer wedding, wearing hair all down with intricate design is best. Finger waves of past days remain elegant and therefore timeless.
3. Hair jewels of all sorts are all the rage with brides this season! Remember: visual drama is your friend on this day.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- The LOOK: 3 Hottest Oscar Looks and How to Get Them
- The LOOK: How to Be a Legendary Bride
- The LOOK: Pro Tips on Hair Care
- The LOOK: Healthy Hair from the Inside Out
- The LOOK: Big City Hair and How to Get It