The LOOK: Holiday Hair Without Your Stylist
Saturday, December 22, 2012
This Holiday season can translate into being pressed for time and not able to make it to your stylist, what with being in peak shopping/decorating/cooking. But you want to look your most fabulous, so here's an easy step-by-step holiday do you can create on your own. It's great for Christmas, New Year's, or any holiday fete.
1. Part hair to your natural part and leave that out; grap the rest of your hair and bring up to a high pony. Seperate into three sections (if hair is fine, back-comb each section).
2. Next (and here's the secret part!), grab a stocking close to your own hair color. Fill it with paper towel, then scrunch and pin into place.
3. Now drape each section and wrap and pin around stocking to cover for maximum volume! To finish, take the side sweep, drape across forehead and pin up into the bun.
4. Spray... then off to play!
Have a great holiday! Love, Frank (when in town stop in and say hello... we would love to meet our fabulous readers xx)
From Sex and the City 2 to Rachel Getting Married, from The Sorcerer's Apprentice to Bride Wars, Frank Barbosa has styled some of the biggest celebrities in film, TV, and theater. He's just finished styling on location alongside film stylist Alan D'Angerio on the film, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, starring Jennifer Garner. He's been in the industry for 17 years, moving from hip neighborhoods in Chicago, to Boston's Newbury St, to Bellevue Avenue in Newport. He maintains that his real passion, though, is being behind a salon chair at Frank Antonio Hair and Makeup in Newport.
- The LOOK: 3 Ways to Make People Think You Have a Personal Stylist
- The LOOK: Full Hair + How to Get It
- The LOOK: Going Long with Style
- The LOOK: Going Short for Glamour
- The LOOK: Hair Myths Debunked
- The LOOK: Your Signature Look
- The LOOK: Holiday Hair Glamour