5 Ways to Make Your Home More Attractive to Buyers
Monday, December 17, 2012
1. Walls, Walls, Walls: Re-paint your walls and ceilings - often, they are the first things buyers will see when they walk in your house. A good, new coat of paint, or even a new color, can totally change the feel of a room.
2. Brighten Up Your Home: Get some simple, inexpensive fluorescent light bulbs to give your home a brighter look. Make sure all your lights have working bulbs, and don't forget to turn them on when a prospective buyer comes to check out your house.
3. It's Not Just the Inside That Counts: Landscape your yard, and keep it clean! Make sure that your trees and bushes are pruned, and your grass is cut. Maybe even plant some pretty flowers. A nice yard automatically adds to any house.
4. Get Rid of That Clutter: Make sure to keep clutter to a minimum - if rooms are too crowded with your stuff, they may look smaller, and prospective buyers won't be able to picture them with their things in there.
5. On That Note, Cleanliness Counts: Since you never know when a prospective buyer might come by, it's important to keep your house clean the interior and the exterior. That includes the gutters, the siding, the floors, the windows, the walls, etc. And since no one likes a bad smell, keep your house smelling fresh.
- DESIGN LINE: Fall Fabric Trends
- DESIGN LINE: Framing Dos + Don’ts For Every Room
- DESIGN LINE: Best Paint Colors For Interiors