Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Host Networking Breakfast
Thursday, February 14, 2019
The event will take place on Thursday, February 14 from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Both members and non-members are invited to attend.
The Networking Event
Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce vice president of marketing and communications, Sharyn Williams, and co-owner of Chuck's Steak House and Auburn Chamber vice president and incoming president, Steve Londregan will discuss what is a Chamber of Commerce and how a Chamber has an impact in public policy, can provide opportunity for business, offer trainings and programs that can enhance employees’ skills and put forth networking opportunities, which all combined strengthen the entire community.
- Auburn Chamber Sponsors Town-Wide Clean-Up Day May 4
- Auburn Chamber Presents Eighth Annual Health Care Expo
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Sponsor Town-Wide Clean-Up Day
- NEW: Auburn Chamber to Hold 6th Annual Health and Business Expo
- NEW: Auburn Chamber Announces Scholarship in Memory of Air Force Major
- NEW: Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Offer $13K in Scholarships
- NEW: Auburn Chamber to Hold Networking Breakfast
- Auburn Chamber Announces Increase of $6,000 in Scholarship Funds
- Auburn Chamber Sets 9th Annual Health Care Expo for March 22
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Host Legislative Breakfast
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Host Holiday Celebration at Pakachoag Church
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Award $17,000 in Scholarships
- Auburn Chamber to Hold Town Wide Clean Up on May 6
- South County Physical Therapy Supports Auburn Chamber Health & Biz Expo
- Auburn Chamber Names Virginia Parent Liaison
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Award $16,500 in Scholarships