BREAKING: JetBlue Diverts Flight from Worcester to Boston
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Flight #2020 was scheduled to land in Worcester at 10:20 pm, but was diverted to Boston's Logan due to weather according to sources.
Passengers will be bused from Logan back to Worcester. It is expected that this will delay their arrival by two hours.
Worcester Airport Website is failing to report the diversion.
This story is developing...
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A JetBlue TrueBlue Member Speaks His Mind
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A Young Flyer Wants To Earn JetBlue Points
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Fly JetBlue From Worcester To Bogotá?
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Points Don’t Expire
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Prices At ORH On Target
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue’s New TrueBlue Badge
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Should We Buy JetBlue Points?
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Your JetBlue “To Do” List
- Bill Randell: JetBlue + Putting ORH On The Map
- EXCLUSIVE: JetBlue CEO Barger Sees More Airlines Headed Worcester’s Way
- FlyORH: First JetBlue Flight Out of Worcester
- FlyORH: JetBlue Arrives At Worcester Regional Airport
- FlyORH: November 7 Is JetBlue Go Time
- FlyORH: The JetBlue Inspiration For Worcester’s Airport
- FlyORH: The Secret to JetBlue Staying in Worcester
- FlyORH: Worcester Civic Leader Juan Gomez on JetBlue + Puerto Rico
- In Case You Missed It: JetBlue Comes To Worcester
- JetBlue Lands in Worcester
- Leading Investment Publication Questions JetBlue to Worcester
- Massport Wins $350K Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Barger Will Speak at Central Mass Business Expo
- NEW: Massport Submits Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester
- NEW: Worcester Secures JetBlue Deal
- SLIDESHOW: JetBlue Comes to Worcester
- UPDATE: Hundreds Turn Out at ORH for JetBlue Arrival