BREAKING: JetBlue Diverts Flight from Worcester to Boston
Monday, November 18, 2013
Flight #2020 was scheduled to land in Worcester at 10:20 pm, but was diverted to Boston's Logan due to weather according to sources.
Passengers will be bused from Logan back to Worcester. It is expected that this will delay their arrival by two hours.
Worcester Airport Website is failing to report the diversion.
This story is developing...
- FlyORH: November 7 Is JetBlue Go Time
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Barger Will Speak at Central Mass Business Expo
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Prices At ORH On Target
- FlyORH: The JetBlue Inspiration For Worcester’s Airport
- NEW: Massport Submits Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue’s New TrueBlue Badge
- FlyORH: The Secret to JetBlue Staying in Worcester
- NEW: Worcester Secures JetBlue Deal
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Should We Buy JetBlue Points?
- FlyORH: Worcester Civic Leader Juan Gomez on JetBlue + Puerto Rico
- SLIDESHOW: JetBlue Comes to Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Your JetBlue “To Do” List
- In Case You Missed It: JetBlue Comes To Worcester
- UPDATE: Hundreds Turn Out at ORH for JetBlue Arrival
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A JetBlue TrueBlue Member Speaks His Mind
- Bill Randell: JetBlue + Putting ORH On The Map
- JetBlue Lands in Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A Young Flyer Wants To Earn JetBlue Points
- EXCLUSIVE: JetBlue CEO Barger Sees More Airlines Headed Worcester’s Way
- Leading Investment Publication Questions JetBlue to Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Fly JetBlue From Worcester To Bogotá?
- FlyORH: First JetBlue Flight Out of Worcester
- Massport Wins $350K Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Points Don’t Expire
- FlyORH: JetBlue Arrives At Worcester Regional Airport