Cornerstone Bank Donates $45K to United Way Organizations
Friday, January 25, 2019
The three organizations were United Way of Southbridge, Sturbridge, and Charlton; United Way of Webster and Dudley; and United Way of Central Massachusetts.
“We are pleased to support the United Way. This donation demonstrates our generosity and commitment to the communities we serve,” said President and Treasurer of Cornerstone Bank Todd M. Tallman.
The money raised included employee contributions of $23,551, as well as a $22,000 corporate gift.
The money comes after the bank held a company-wide pledge campaign where employees were given the opportunity to donate to the non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the needs for education, income, and healthcare for communities across the globe.
“Once again, our employees have come together to help others,” stated VP/Controller and UW SSC Treasurer of Cornerstone Bank Scott M. Dungey.
- Monfredo: Civics/History Education - A Cornerstone of the Democratic Process
- Cornerstone Bank Donates $2,500 to Dudley-Charlton Education Foundation
- United Way of Central MA Announces Free Tax Preparation
- United Way Seeks Proposals For Live United Campaign Programs
- United Way of Central MA Seeks Nominations for Volunteer Award
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Tri-Chairs for 2014-2015 Campaign
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Day of Caring 2014
- Central MA Up + Comer: United Way’s Heidi Charlebois
- NEW: James Leary Announced as United Way’s Chair-Elect
- United Way Awards Nearly $300K To Central Massachusetts Girls
- United Way Women’s Initiative Hosts Stepping Up For Girls Sept. 18
- United Way of Central MA Unveils 2013 Holiday Wish List
- United Way of Central MA Awards Nearly $50K in Fuller Grants
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Opening of Annual Grant Cycle
- National Grid Donates $155,000 to United Way to Help With Fuel Costs
- United Way of Central MA Hosts Stepping Up for Girls September 22
- United Way of Central MA Awards $260K to 11 Programs Impacting Middle School Girls