Corridor Nine Business Expo to Feature Over 1,000 Business Professionals
Friday, March 09, 2018
The Expo is being held on April 4, 2018, at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough from 4:00-8:00 pm.
The Corridor Nine Business Expo is the Central Mass/495 Region’s largest B2B trade show and networking event for business owners and leading decision makers. This 4-hour event provides small and corporate size businesses the unparalleled opportunity to grow their business.
This event will feature over 100 exhibitors on display to showcase their latest products, services, and technology. Companies will be represented from a wide array of industry sectors including financial, health and fitness, nonprofits, hospitality, and retail.
New to the show this year, Corridor Nine will present its “Best Booth Awards.”
These awards will recognize exhibitors for their booth design, creativity and branding.
- Blackstone Heritage Corridor Seeks Photos for 2018 Calendar Contest
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- Two Worcester Small Businesses Receive $525K in Funding
- Smart Benefits: Small Businesses Beware of Proper Worker Classification
- MA Health Connector Launches 1st Phase of Small-Business Website
- Blackstone Valley Chamber to Host Business & Breakfast Meeting
- 10 Realities Every Business Needs to Know About the State of Media in 2017
- Better Business Bureau Offers Tips on Stopping Scammers From Constantly Calling
- Smart Benefits: Small Businesses May Hold the Key to Employee Happiness
- Horowitz: As Trump Abdicates Climate Leadership, Governors, Mayors & Business Leaders Step-up
- Worcester Chamber to Hold Seminar on Business Reporting Requirements
- The Best States to Start a Business - See Where MA Ranks
- Organize + Energize: 10 Organizing & Efficiency Tips for Small Business Owners
- Warren Asks Former Equifax CEO Smith if Breach Created Business Opportunities
- Clark’s Grad School of Management Recognized as a Top Business School
- Small Business Association’s Emerging Leaders Initiative to be Held in Worcester
- Better Business Bureau Warns of “Is This You” Facebook Scam