ERA Key Realty Motorcycle Ride Raises Nearly $4K for Muscular Dystrophy Association
Friday, July 06, 2018
“ERA Key encourages its agents to participate in charitable events and we’re always looking for new ways to help give back. For those of us who own bikes, a 75-mile ride on a beautiful day was an ideal way to help others,” said Bryan Davis, manager of ERA’s Auburn office.
The ride took place on Sunday, June 24.
Eight agents rode from ERA Key’s Chelmsford office to Point Breeze Restaurant in Webster. Non-riders joined them there for a barbecue lunch and raffle.
Money was raised from a $30 registration fee, a $25 fee for those who only attended the barbecue and the donation of raffle prizes.
ERA franchises throughout the country have been raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association for more than 35 years.
ERA Key has donated more than $350,000 to the MDA and dozens of other charities since the inception of The ERA Key Realty Services Charitable Trust Foundation in 2004.
- CVS Classic: Pros, Locals Play Together in Charity Pro-Am
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Finalizes 2014 Field, Pairings
- Reliant Charity Golf Event Nets Central MA Orgs More Than $300,000
- SPM and Shrewsbury High to Hold Breast Intentions Charity Softball Game
- GoLocalTV: CVS Health Charity Classic Kicks Off With Larry Merlo
- QCC’s International Honor Society Plans Holiday Charity Events
- Grace Ross: Charity Fatigue
- NEW: CVS Caremark Charity Classic Announces 2013 Lineup
- NEW: Red Sox Legend Jim Rice at Alex + Ani Charity Event Tonight
- Cumberland Farms of Southborough Raises Money for Charity
- 2013 CVS Caremark Charity Classic Set To Tee Off
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Adds Four to Field
- The 17th CVS Health Charity Classic is Set to Tee Off
- Blackstone Valley Tech Friends of Rachel Club Announces Charity Dinners
- Keegan Bradley & Jon Curran Repeat as CVS Charity Classic Champions
- MA Ranks Near Bottom for Charity
- Alex and Ani Announces Charity by Design Collection By Celebrities Cuoco, Moore & Olsen
- Rory McIlroy Highlights 2018 CVS Health Charity Classic Field
- CVS Health Charity Classic Adds 3 to 2016 Field
- CVS Health Charity Classic Unveils First 9 Players in 2016 Field
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Sees Tie Atop Leaderboard After Round 1
- Curran, Bradley Claim 2015 CVS Charity Classic Title
- GoLocalTV: CVS Charity Classic Donates $1.3 Million to Local Charities
- Shrewsbury, Saint Peter Marian HS to Host Charity Softball Game Benefiting Breast Intentions
- Bradley, Andrade & Henderson Win CVS Health Charity Classic