Fidelity Bank Adds 5 New Staff Members
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
The bank, headquartered in Leominster, has 12 full-service offices, including a second branch in Worcester and a branch in Winchendon, which were added this year.
It has total assets of approximately $900 million.
New Staff Members
The five new staff members are as follows:
Kathy Trainor, is Vice President Branch and Business Development Manager for Fidelity Bank’s new Front Street branch in Worcester, which opened earlier this fall. Trainor comes to Fidelity Bank from United Bank, where she served as Area Manager. The Holden resident has more than 24 years of branch management experience and is active in the Wachusett Area Rotary Club, Girls Inc., and the Worcester Chamber.
Greg Ryan has joined Fidelity Bank as Senior Vice President, Market Manager in the Commercial Banking Group. The Reading resident is responsible for establishing the Fidelity Bank brand in Middlesex County through the opening of the bank’s first Loan Production Office (LPO) in Burlington. Ryan was most recently the Chief Lending Officer at Reading Co-Operative Bank and has over 25 years of experience in commercial banking spanning all aspects of lending, credit, and administration.
Brad Kirlin, of Maynard, is Fidelity Bank’s new Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer (CTO). He is responsible for information technology, cyber and information security, management of hardware and software solutions, and vendor management. Kirlin was most recently at Leader Bank where he served in a similar role. Prior to that, he spent several years as VP/Information Technology at Blue Hills Bank, as well as over 10 years at Santander Bank. Brad also served as a Network Administrator for several years while serving in the United States Navy.
Alexandra Vazquez of Millbury is the new Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager at Fidelity Bank’s Worcester location on Shrewsbury Street. Vazquez comes to Fidelity Bank from TD Bank. She previously worked at Santander Bank and Digital Federal Credit Union. She has a proven track record of motivating individuals and building high-performance teams who exceed sales and customer service goals.
Michael Richard of Worcester has been hired as the Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager of the Millbury branch of Fidelity Bank. Richard has more than 19 years of experience in both retail banking and mortgage lending. He most recently held the position of Branch Manager at United Bank. He is involved with the Lion’s Club and the Corridor Nine Chamber.
- Man Arrested in Connection With Commerce Bank Robbery in Worcester
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Providence Bankruptcy and Worcester’s Resurgence
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Shrinking New England & Banking with Trump
- Man Robs Commerce Bank in Worcester
- Man Arrested in Connection With Robbery of Commerce Bank in Worcester
- Man Robs Commerce Bank in Worcester
- Stop & Shop to Donate 1,000 Turkeys to the Worcester Community Food Bank
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital to Add Community Room to Burbank Campus
- The Richest Banks
- Rory McIlroy Wins 2016 Deutsche Bank Championship
- Worcester’s Commerce Bank Sold to Berkshire Hills Bank for $209 Million
- Worcester County Food Bank Working to Grow Breakfast in Classroom Programs
- Price Rite Marketplace Donates $10,524 to Worcester County Food Bank
- Weiss: Trump Signs Legislation to Undo Nation’s Banking Rules
- Registration Open for 2018 UniBank Greenway Challenge
- Eastern Bank Ranked Top Small Business Lender in Massachusetts
- Small Businesses Feel “Underappreciated” by Their Banks, Says J.D. Power
- Warren Blasts Senate’s Effort to Deregulate Big Banks
- Fidelity Bank to Share Tax Reform Benefits with Employees, Clients, & Community