Frontier Airlines Expanding TF Green Service to Six More Cities—$39 Fares
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
The new cities from Providence include the following: Charlotte N.C.; Fort Myers, Fla.; Miami, Fla; New Orleans, LA; Tampa, Fla. and Raleigh N.C. Frontier will operate these new routes with Airbus A320 family aircraft.
SEE ALL THE NEW T.F. GREEN LOCATIONS BELOW
Iftikhar Ahmad, President and CEO for the Rhode Island Airport Corporation, “This is great news for our customers since these destinations are some of our top requested leisure and business markets. Green Airport has (nearly) doubled the numbers of non-stops from 17, just a few months ago, to 33 with this announcement. We thank Frontier’s leadership team for increasing their presence at PVD with these additional flights and strengthening our partnership.”
In May, Frontier announced Denver and Orlando service from Providence and those flights are scheduled to start in mid- August. Among the new airlines, both Frontier and Norwegian will have 8 new non-stops routes from Green Airport.
“With today’s announcement, Frontier now offers our Low Fares Done Right product to eight great destinations from Providence,” said Jake Filene, deputy chief operating officer, Frontier Airlines. “Customers traveling from Providence now have a new significantly lower-cost options to reach these great destinations.”
Jon Savage, Chairman of the Rhode Island Airport Corporation Board of Directors, said, “This has been our sixth announcement since January, four new airlines, two with multiple announcements, including Frontier. Our focus has not only been on new destinations, but recapturing popular markets that are important to our customers. These new flights achieve both goals.”
Frontier is also offering a special contest where Providence residents can enter to win two round trip tickets, enter at: http://bit.ly/PVDgiveaway.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - June, 2017
- Air Travel is Getting Complicated and Green Airport has Recommendations
- Is Providence’s Green Airport The New Logan?
- Seven Things You Need to Know About Norwegian Air Flights
- Norwegian Air Makes Announcement of Additional International Flights from Green
- Obama to Fly into Worcester Airport for Worcester Tech Graduation
- NEW: Worcester Airport Receives No Funding
- Worcester Airport Celebrates 100,000th Passenger Since Reopening
- Will Bag Fees Be Beginning of JetBlue’s End at Worcester Airport?
- Winter Storm Juno Forces Logan Airport to Cancel All Flights Monday Evening
- FlyORH: Worcester Airport JetBlue “Spag’s” Ticket
- FlyORH: Building Momentum at Worcester Regional Airport
- Don’t Miss: Worcester Regional Airport’s Travel Show
- FlyORH: Orlando Numbers Missing the Mark at Worcester Airport?
- FlyORH: Changes at Worcester Airport Affecting Ticket Sales?
- FlyORH: Good Marketing Is Key to Higher Loads at Worcester Airport
- JetBlue Reveals New Schedule for Worcester Airport to Start in October
- National Wings of Freedom Tour to Bring WWII Bombers to Worcester Airport
- Worcester Airport to Receive $1.4 Million Grant to Install Taxiway Lighting
- Reports of 5 Dead, Multiple Injured in Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- JetBlue Expanding at Worcester Airport
- McGovern Visits Worcester Regional Airport to Celebrate 20,000th Charter Flight
- Most Frequently Delayed Airports
- Video of Brussels Airport Bombing Suspect Released
- Worcester Airport to Receive $2.7 Million from FAA
- Plane Crash Drill to Be Held at Worcester Airport on Tuesday
- NEW: Plane Crashes After Takeoff from Worcester Airport, Pilot Killed
- Worcester Airport Gets Mixed Grades in New Report (UPDATED)