GoLocal is Hiring - We are Looking for Digital Media Consultants
Saturday, June 21, 2014
GoLocal is growing in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and now to the West Coast. We are looking for smart, digital savvy folks to join our team.
In just three years, GoLocal is Central Massachusetts' digital news and information source and we are looking to add additional Digital Media Consultants to our team.
We have experienced dramatic growth in both readership and capabilities for advertisers. We offer marketers the ability to leverage our on-site, social, mobile, email and video platforms. Each month we deliver more than 7 million pageviews and more than 1.5 million emails.
"We employ some of the smartest people in media. From Pulitzer Prize winning journalists to icons like John Ghiorse to Board members like the founder of MSNBC.com - we are a company looking to grow in Massachusetts and across the country," said Josh Fenton, CEO of GoLocal24.
This opportunity is for the candidate who has a keen understanding of advertising. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing accounts and providing comprehensive media solutions to regional marketers and high-potential advertisers.
In addition, the Digital Media Consultants will attain results by ensuring that account lists meet or exceed revenue expectations, develop and execute clear sales planning strategies, and provide leadership that is positive and encouraging to the vision and goals of the organization.
More information about the company - www.GoLocal24.com.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience and/or training
- 1-2 years media sales experience -- OR NOT
- Proven record of success. Ideally managing local direct and agency clients
- Ability to build and manage a pipeline of prospects and new business
- Ability to maintain a deep and broad understanding of the market (customers, prospects, key trends)
- Deep and current knowledge and use of social and digital media
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills (both written and oral)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ideally, experience with SalesForce
- Must have access to a vehicle and valid Driver's license
Experience with social media. (why did we write it twice? Because it matters)
Send your resume to [email protected]