JetBlue Reveals New Schedule for Worcester Airport to Start in October
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
The schedule (as shown above) will provide flights between Worcester and Orlando, and Worcester and Fort Lauderdale during late afternoon and evening.
- Flight 1888 8:00 AM (Orlando) to 10:37 AM (Worcester)
- Flight 1889 11:30 AM (Worcester) to 2:40 PM (Orlando)
- Flight 2020 2:55 PM (Fort Lauderdale) to 5:48 PM (Worcester)
- Flight 2019 6:30 PM (Worcester) to 9:50 PM (Fort Lauderdale)
Beginning in October, the schedule will look like this:
- Flight 1888 2:00 PM (Orlando) to 4:37 PM (Worcester)
- Flight 1887 5:15 PM (Worcester) to 8:16 PM (Orlando)
- Flight 2020 3:00 PM (Fort Lauderdale) to 5:15 PM (Worcester)
- Flight 2019 6:35 PM (Worcester) to 9:52 PM (Fort Lauderdale)
Flight 1888 will see the greatest time difference. The flight currently leaves Orlando at 8 AM. Beginning in October, it will leave at 2 PM.
- Juno Forces JetBlue To Cancel Flights From Worcester on Tuesday
- FlyORH: JetBlue’s 50-Flight Milestone at Worcester Regional Airport
- BREAKING: JetBlue Diverts Flight from Worcester to Boston
- Will Bag Fees Be Beginning of JetBlue’s End at Worcester Airport?
- Davis: Letter to Editor Concerning GoLocal Story on JetBlue Bag Fees
- EXCLUSIVE: JetBlue CEO Barger Sees More Airlines Headed Worcester’s Way
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A JetBlue TrueBlue Member Speaks His Mind
- Massport Wins $350K Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester
- NEW: Massport Submits Grant For JetBlue Growth in Worcester