Leadership Worcester Opens Application Process for Class of 2020
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
In its fifth year, the program has graduated over 100 professionals who are moving the community forward in bold and innovative ways.
“We’re excited to see the mobilization of alumni and anticipate great things to come from this growing cohort of empowered, civic-minded leaders,” said Ann T. Lisi, president, and CEO, Greater Worcester Community Foundation.
Applications are due on Friday, May 24. Participants will be notified of their acceptance in early July.
Leadership Worcester supports individuals who are connected, prepared and inspired to take on active roles in moving the Worcester community forward.
Through a nine-month experiential learning program, participants explore critical public policy issues, enhance skills through unique learning opportunities, engage with local leaders and forge lasting connections.
“The business community is committed to the region and their participation in, and support of, the Leadership Worcester program helps to pave the way for our future leaders in our communities. Civic engagement is part of the culture of Worcester and our companies have always been involved. This program prepares up-and-coming leaders and helps to fast track them benefitting their employers as well as the community at large,” said Timothy P. Murray, president, and CEO of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Each monthly session takes participants behind the scenes of our region’s anchor institutions and hidden gems, allowing them to see Worcester like never before.
- Leadership Worcester Class of 2016 Selected
- Leadership Worcester Class of 2017 Announced
- Worcester Chamber Announces Leadership Worcester Class of 2018
- Leadership Worcester Announces 2019 Class
- Worcester Chamber to Announce Winners of StartUp Worcester 2017
- Worcester Chamber to Host 2017 Career Fair at Worcester State
- Worcester Chamber to Highlight Progress of Entrepreneurs During Demo Night
- Worcester Chamber Forms Diverse Professional Roundtable Group
- Worcester Chamber to Hold Seminar on Business Reporting Requirements
- Worcester Chamber to Discuss Repeal of Obamacare at Business & Politics Forum
- Worcester Chamber Hosts North West Ireland Delegation to Discuss Expanded Trade
- Worcester Chamber Announces 2018 Business Awards