Location Inc. Celebrates Opening of New Headquarters at Mercantile Center
Friday, June 08, 2018
“We could have moved our offices elsewhere but chose to stay and expand our high-tech company in Worcester because the city provides great access to key talent from local universities, combined with affordable living, growing amenities, and proximity to the train. Worcester’s promise of an increasingly vibrant downtown and business community makes it the perfect choice for our growing company,” said Dr. Andrew Schiller, CEO, and founder of Location, Inc.
Over 40 guests were in attendance, including the City Manager of Worcester, Edward M. Augustus Jr., and members of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The New Office
Location, Inc.’s Class A office space enables the company to accommodate its growing staff while offering easy access to transportation, dining, and entertainment amenities.
“Our building at 120 Front Street is a strong strategic site for innovative businesses like Location, Inc. that are seeking a central vantage point in an urban setting close to a transportation hub and surrounded by neighborhood amenities. We are excited to welcome Location, Inc. and their employees to our downtown community,” said Chip Norton, president of Franklin Realty Advisors, developers of Mercantile Center, when the company announced the move in November 2017.
- Warren Asks Former Equifax CEO Smith if Breach Created Business Opportunities
- Organize + Energize: 10 Organizing & Efficiency Tips for Small Business Owners
- MA Health Connector Visits Worcester Businesses to Promote Open Enrollment
- MA Ranked as One of Most Friendly States in U.S. for Small Business
- MA Health Connector Launches Small Business Website
- Blackstone Valley Chamber to Host Business & Breakfast Meeting
- MA Health Connector Launches 1st Phase of Small-Business Website
- 10 Realities Every Business Needs to Know About the State of Media in 2017
- Two Worcester Small Businesses Receive $525K in Funding
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- Smart Benefits: Small Businesses Beware of Proper Worker Classification
- MA Health Connector for Business Visits Employers & Workspaces During Launch Week
- Better Business Bureau Offers Tips for Those Signing Up for Gym Memberships
- Corridor Nine Business Expo to Feature Over 1,000 Business Professionals
- MA Health Connector Announces Partnership With New England Business Association
- Better Business Bureau Offers Tips for Digital Spring Cleaning
- UMass Memorial Signs 10-Year Lease With Worcester Business Center
- Worcester Chamber Announces 2018 Business Awards