NEW: Gas Prices Now Over $4 a Gallon
Monday, May 02, 2011
A May 2 survey found the average price of regular gas in Rhode Island is $4.02 per gallon, which is 10 cents higher than last week’s average and 87 cents higher than the average at the beginning of the year.
The national average for regular gas is $3.95, seven cents lower than the Rhode Island price.
Prices ranged from a low of $3.92 to a high of $4.09. Last year at this time, Rhode Island’s average price was $2.87.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- NEW: Gas Prices Up Another Eight Cents
- NEW: Gas Prices Up a Penny
- RI Gas Prices Go Up One Cent
- If You Did Not Know It - Gas Prices Are Up
- NEW: Gas Prices Continue to Climb
- NEW: Gas Prices Down One Cent
- NEW: Gas Prices Leap Up Again
- NEW: Gas Prices Shoot Up 11 Cents