NEW: Gas Prices Keep Above $4 a Gallon
Monday, May 09, 2011
The weekly survey found that the average price for regular unleaded gas in Rhode Island is currently $4.05. That price is nine cents about the national average. One year ago, prices in Rhode Island were $1.08 less than what they are today.
The latest increase—three cents about last week—comes despite a “dramatic drop” in oil prices last week in the wake of news that Sept. 11 mastermind Osama bin Laden had been killed by U.S. special ops forces in Pakistan.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- NEW: Gas Prices Now Over $4 a Gallon
- NEW: Gas Prices Shoot Up 11 Cents
- NEW: Gas Prices Up Another Eight Cents
- BETTER LIVING: Saving Gas (and Money)
- If You Did Not Know It - Gas Prices Are Up
- NEW: Gas Prices Continue to Climb
- NEW: Gas Prices Down One Cent
- NEW: Gas Prices Leap Up Again