NEW: Sales and Motivation Author to Speak at Blackstone Chamber Breakfast
Monday, January 21, 2013
Wayshak, an All-American athlete and author of “Game Plan Selling” and “Breaking All Barriers,” created the Game Plan Selling System and will share his expertise on how to harness the opportunities of the new technology-heavy landscape of today's business world.
In his program to be presented at the breakfast, Wayshak will make the case for the similarities between winning in business and winning in the sports world and how both require a distinct strategy, repeatable process and clear plan that is executed with commitment and passion.
The highly-interactive program will teach attendees how to distinguish themselves from the competition, employ a simple system to close sales more quickly and with greater frequency, and apply Wayshak's trademarked 2X Forumla to their own businesses and double their sales.
Registration for the breakfast begins at 7:30am, and the event will start at 8:00am. The cost is $25 for members, and $35 for nonmembers. For more information or to register, contact the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce at 508-234-9090 or email [email protected]. Registrations will also be accepted at the door.
- NEW: Chamber and Community Groups Join Forces on Worcester Taxes
- NEW: Worcester Chamber of Commerce President to Retire
- 12 Biggest Business Stories in Central MA in 2012
- 4 Central Mass Businesses Named 2012’s Best Places to Work
- NEW: Chamber Welcomes UniBank to Worcester
- Chamber Head: Worcester Valuations to Close Businesses