NEW: Worcester Chamber to Host Business After Hours at EcoTarium
Tuesday, October 08, 2013
The event aims to provide an excellent networking opportunity as well as an occasion to explore some of the exhibits currently on display. Attendees will be provided with both food and drinks catered by Struck Catering, one of the area’s premier catering services.
The EcoTarium provides exhibits that include both nature and science displays, a planetarium, variety of animals, and many areas for outdoor exploration, making it one of the most desirable venues for people of all types in the area.
The EcoTarium is on the forefront of bringing science and nature education to schoolchildren in grades K-12. Each year, the museum serves thousands of schoolchildren from across the region and strives to provide unique and exciting avenues to explore science and nature inside the classroom and out.
The event will cost $10 for Chamber Members and $30 for Non-Chamber Members. Please RSVP to Mary Hubbard at 508.753.2924, ext. 229 or [email protected]
- EcoTarium Hosts Arm Fart Competition to Celebrate Gross Bodies
- Worcester’s EcoTarium to Host Casino For Kids Next Month
- EcoTarium Receives $244,290 Grant for Electrical Grid Connection
- NEW: Worcester Chamber of Commerce President to Retire
- EcoTarium Rolls Out Summer Adventure Lineup
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Chance To Reinvent Under Murray
- Joseph Cox Named New President of EcoTarium
- In Case You Missed It: Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- NEW: DinoTracks Exhibit Offers Blast from the Past at EcoTarium
- Tim Murray’s Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- NEW: EcoTarium Offering Children Chance to Explore Animal Habitats
- Catch Free Fun Friday at EcoTarium With Your WOO Card
- New: EcoTarium to Host A Night at The Museum
- EcoTarium Announces Half Price September
- Summer Full of Fun Planned at Worcester’s EcoTarium