NEW: Worcester’s Davis Advertising Lands Honey Dew Donuts
Monday, February 11, 2013
“We’re incredibly excited to take over as Honey Dew Donuts agency of record,” said Davis Advertising president Andrew Davis. “The fact that this involves two New England companies with deep roots in the region represents a great opportunity for collaboration. We look forward to putting our creative and organizational strengths to work for Honey Dew Donuts.”
As of Feb. 1, Davis is handling all marketing and advertising for Honey Dew, from creative concepts and TV and radio production to print advertising and photography, as well as point of sale marketing materials, interactive advertising and marketing. Honey Dew's media buying will be handled by a third party.
Honey Dew is a native of the Bay State, and the company has been locally owned and operated since owner and founder Richard Bowen opened the first Honey Dew Donuts shop in Mansfield back in 1973.
Now based in Plainville, Honey Dew operates and franchises more than 150 shops throughout New England.
“We are very much looking forward to our new partnership with Davis Advertising,” said Bowen. “Their tremendous experience and capabilities will bring a fresh, new creative approach to promoting our products and building brand awareness.”
- 12 Biggest Business Stories in Central MA in 2012
- 4 Central Mass Businesses Named 2012’s Best Places to Work
- Report: MA Cost of Business 22% Above Natl. Average
- Worcester Businesswomen Leading by Example
- Worcester Businesswomen Offer the Key to Success
- Worcester Family’s Businesses Still Thriving After Three Generations