Small Business Association’s Emerging Leaders Initiative to be Held in Worcester
Thursday, January 25, 2018
There will be an information webinar held on Thursday, January 25 at 10 a.m. for the initiative.
“SBA Massachusetts is bringing the Emerging Leaders/E200 initiative to the City of Worcester to further develop high-potential small businesses in central Massachusetts. The program is a proven framework for business growth that will accept a cohort limited to 15 C-level executives, aimed at helping design a business development and growth plan,” said District Director Robert H. Nelson.
To register for the webinar, click here.
SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
The SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative is a federal training initiative that focuses on executives of businesses poised for growth in historically challenged communities.
The initiative provides executives with the organizational framework, resource network, and motivation required to build sustainable businesses and promote the economic development within urban communities. SBA’s outreach in these communities has resulted in entrepreneurial success that generates new jobs, attracts investment, and provides a more sustainable economic base in distressed areas.
The Emerging Leaders Initiative has aided over 4,000 small business owners in sustaining and growing their businesses.
Applicants accepted into the program will participate without any fees.
Over the course of seven months, participants are given the opportunity to work with experienced mentors, attend specialized workshops and develop connections with their peers, city leaders, and the financial community.
- ShopWoo Today to Help Worcester’s Small Businesses
- 25 Ways To Support Small Businesses in Central MA
- Smart Benefits: Fines for Small Business Premium Reimbursement Delayed
- Smart Benefits: Fines Now In Effect for Small Business Health Plan Reimbursements
- SpencerBANK Named Small Business Lender of Quarter
- MGCC Awards Small Business Assistance Grants to 4 Central MA Orgs
- Smart Benefits: IRS Issues Final Regulation on Small Business Tax Credit
- Worcester Gets an “F” for Small Business Friendliness
- NEW: MA Earns D+ Grade for Small Business Friendliness
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Mike Ricardi: Supporting Worcester’s Small Businesses Should Be Priority
- SBA is Accepting Nominations for 2016 Small Business Week Awards
- Two Worcester Small Businesses Receive $525K in Funding
- Organize + Energize: 10 Organizing & Efficiency Tips for Small Business Owners
- MA Ranked as One of Most Friendly States in U.S. for Small Business
- Smart Benefits: Cures Act Remedies A Small Business Condition
- 20 Ways To Support Small Businesses in Central MA
- Smart Benefits: Small Businesses Remain Those with 50 or Less Employees