Spencer’s Josh Ahearn Named to National Dealer Board
Friday, October 05, 2012
Ahearn Equipment serves the farming industry, construction and excavating industries and residential consumers.
The second-generation business is a staple in Central Massachusetts. Ahearn Equipment has been a family-run business as Ahearn’s parents started carrying the Kubota line 25 years ago. Today, Josh Ahearn and his brother Jeremy lead the business. Ahearn believes that the success of Kubota relies on the quality of its products, followed closely by its open relationship with its dealers.
Each year, eight dealers from around the country are elected to represent their division and serve on Kubota’s National Dealer Advisory Board.
- Tips for Family Fun: Farms, Backyard Time, & More
- Youth Bring Local Produce to Worcester’s Farmers Market
- 3 Easy Ways to Go Organic in Worcester
- NEW: Organic Grape Tomatoes Might Have Salmonella, Warns HEALTH
- Mass Local Food Brings Farm Fresh Food to You