StartUp Worcester Announces 12 Winners
Thursday, May 03, 2018
Each membership is valued at over $1,500.
This year’s StartUp Worcester winners are Alpinax, Bakku Technologies, Black Seed Farmers Market, Blag Trackr, Breiter Planet Properties, Canary, One Chair 4 One Child, Phenic Natural Skincare, Phoenix Haberdashery, Sixth Republic, and TriallO.
A reception for the winners will be held on Thursday, May 10, at the Worcester Clean Tech Incubator from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Previous StartUp Worcester winners include Petricore Games ’16 which is now operating out of the Colleen C. Barrett Center for Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship and employs 6 people; Slydde ’16 which was acquired by NY company Hooch; Aaron Birt ’15 who is one of 2017 Forbes 30 under 30, and HydroGlyde Coatings ’17 which has received over $500k in funding from the Gates Foundation, NIH and the MA Life Sciences Center.
The Learning Hub ’16 was named HulaFrog’s most loved STEM program in 2017, and its founder Giselle Rivera-Flores was named one of WBJ’s 40 Under 40 in 2017.
- StartUp Worcester Announces First Class of Award Winners
- See the List: 2015 StartUp Worcester Award Winners
- Chamber of Commerce Announces Reception for StartUp Worcester Winners
- StartUp Worcester to Bring Ideas Into the Marketplace
- Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Announces Year 2 of StartUp Worcester
- 10 to Watch in 2016: StartUp Worcester
- Worcester Chamber to Announce Winners of StartUp Worcester 2017
- StartUp Worcester Winners to be Announced at Reception on May 3
- StartUp Worcester Application Deadline Set for March 14
- Chamber of Commerce to Host StartUp Worcester Open House