UMass Memorial Signs 10-Year Lease With Worcester Business Center
Thursday, April 12, 2018
UMass Memorial has been at the Worcester Business Center since the complex was developed in 2008-2009 and offices 400-500 administrative workers in the building.
“We are thrilled to enter into this long-term lease with Worcester Business Center which has served as a terrific home for us over the last nine years. The convenient location and ample parking paired with the quality of the space makes this the perfect place to continue to grow and serve our employees. As always, we are proud to continue to invest in and support the local economy,” said Renee Mikitarian-Bradley, associate vice president of real estate at UMass Memorial Health Care.
Worcester Business Center
The Worcester Business Center offers 265,500 square feet of office space conveniently located in the hub of central Massachusetts.
The multi-tenant building is home to more than 20 successful local and regional businesses.
“We are delighted that UMass Memorial has chosen to make such an extensive commitment to our building. They are great partners, and bring a tremendous amount to our community and our region,” said Charles (Chip) Norton, developer of the Worcester Business Center.
The leasing agent for Worcester Business Center is Jim Umphrey at Kelleher & Sadowsky.
- UMass Memorial Left Off State Collaborative Ebola Treatment Plan
- UMass Memorial Nurses Outraged Over Worsening Hospital Conditions
- UMass Memorial Medical Center Welcomes Newborn at 10:11, 12-13-14
- UMass Memorial Nurses Ratify One Year Contract, Get Pay Raise
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital to Add Community Room to Burbank Campus
- UMass Memorial Nurses Outraged Over Lack of Response by CEO
- UMass Memorial Nurses Demand Action Over Deteriorating Patient Care
- UMass Memorial Univ. Campus Nurses Strike Still Looming
- NEW: No Strike—UMass Memorial and Nurses Reach Agreement
- UMass Memorial To Join Historic Cancer Prevention Study
- NEW: UMass Memorial Addresses 2013 $55M Operating Loss
- UMass Memorial to Veterans Claims Clinic
- Aldo Dunphe Found Guilty of Murdering Fellow UMass Memorial Patient
- Florida Non-Profit to Donate Over 100 Toys & Games to UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center Receives Gold Quality Achievement Award
- UMass Memorial Honored with Gold Quality Achievement Award for AFib Care
- UMass Memorial Named to Becker’s Healthcare Top 100 Hospitals
- UMass Memorial Recognizes Volunteers in Observance of National Volunteer Week
- City Councilor Rivera Calls for Council to Evaluate Impact of Bed Closures at UMass Memorial
- UMass Memorial Health Care Receives National Award for Pediatric Asthma Program
- MA Dept. of Public Health Rejects UMass Memorial’s Plan to Close 13 Psych Beds
- UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital Announces New Prostate Cancer Detection Technology
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital Expansion Approved
- UMass Memorial Medical Center Named Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- Nurses Outraged Over UMass Memorial’s Plan to Close Endoscopy Service at Clinton Hospital