United Way Hires Assumption Grad as New Community Relationships Manager
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Baldelli recently graduated from Assumption College with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Philosophy. At Assumption, Baldelli served as a mentor in the college's Big Brothers/Big Sisters program - one of the many programs funded by United Way of Central Massachusetts - and has experienced first hand what impact United Way has in the community and on individuals.
Prior to taking this position with United Way, Baldelli performed a variety of jobs including planning special events at Assumption and interning in the Office of Development at UMass Medical School.
United Way funds programs serving people in 30 cities and towns in Central Massachusetts (including Auburn, Barre, Boylston, Brookfield, Douglas, East Brookfield, East Douglas, Grafton, Holden, Hubbardston, Leicester, Millbury, New Braintree, Northbridge, North Brookfield, Northborough, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Princeton, Rutland, Shrewsbury, Spencer, Sterling, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, West Boylston, West Brookfield and Worcester).
For more information about United Way of Central Massachusetts, go to www.unitedwaycm.org.
- United Way to Donate $5.4 Million to Central Mass Community This Year
- United Way Seeks Proposals For Live United Campaign Programs
- Central MA Up + Comer: United Way’s Heidi Charlebois
- NEW: James Leary Announced as United Way’s Chair-Elect
- United Way of Central MA Awards Nearly $50K in Fuller Grants
- United Way of Central MA Announces Free Tax Preparation
- United Way of Central MA Seeks Nominations for Volunteer Award
- United Way of Central Mass Needs Volunteers
- United Way Announces “Day of Caring” in Worcester
- National Grid Donates $155,000 to United Way to Help With Fuel Costs
- United Way Women’s Initiative Hosts Stepping Up For Girls Sept. 18
- GoLocalTV: Northborough Wegmans Donates Over $50,000 to United Way
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Opening of Annual Grant Cycle
- NEW: United Way Announces Community Support Fund
- NEW: United Way Brings Diabates Awareness to the State House
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Tri-Chairs for 2014-2015 Campaign
- United Way of Central MA Unveils 2013 Holiday Wish List
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Day of Caring 2014