United Way of Central MA Names 2015-16 Campaign Co-Chairs
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
“We are honored to have the opportunity to LIVE UNITED and play a role in building a strong Greater Worcester community. As lifelong residents of the Worcester area, we, as well as our children and grandchildren, have benefited from our community. Therefore, it is easy to want to support the United Way, which serves so many of our fellow citizens.," said the Boisverts.
The United Way's fundraising goal for the upcoming campaign is $5.4 million and the Boisverts will be the first non-profit executives to serve in this role.
“I am absolutely delighted that we have leaders as strong as Moe and Pam to co-chair our campaign. Their history of leadership, at You, Inc. and MassEdCo respectively, will serve our organization and community well," said United Way President & CEO, Timothy Garvin.
Pamela and Maurice Boisvert
Pamela Boisvert is the CEO of Massachusetts Education and Career Opportunities Inc. and formerly the Vice President of the Colleges of Worcester Consortium.
Maurice "Moe" Boisvert worked to found Youth Opportunities Inc. in 1971 and served as the President and Chief Executive Officer for over 40 years.
United Way of Central Massachusetts
The United Way campaign raises over $5,000,000 from corporate, individual, and foundation support. United Way partners with 185 companies and over 60,000 employees.
For more information, click here.
- Shrewsbury Girls Learning to Be $cholars Thanks to United Way
- United Way Women’s Initiative To Host Soles4Souls Event in Worcester
- NEW: United Way Brings Diabates Awareness to the State House
- NEW: United Way Announces Community Support Fund
- NEW: United Way Offering Grants for Women and Community Programs
- NEW: National Grid Donates $155K to United Way for Heating Assistance
- United Way of Central MA Awards Nearly $50K in Fuller Grants
- NEW: James Leary Announced as United Way’s Chair-Elect
- National Grid Donates $155,000 to United Way to Help With Fuel Costs
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Opening of Annual Grant Cycle
- United Way of Central Mass Needs Volunteers
- United Way to Donate $5.4 Million to Central Mass Community This Year
- United Way Hires Assumption Grad as New Community Relationships Manager
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Day of Caring 2014
- United Way of Central Massachusetts Announces Tri-Chairs for 2014-2015 Campaign
- Central MA Up + Comer: United Way’s Heidi Charlebois
- United Way Seeks Proposals For Live United Campaign Programs
- United Way of Central MA Announces Free Tax Preparation
- United Way of Central MA Seeks Nominations for Volunteer Award
- United Way Women’s Initiative Announces New Leadership
- United Way of Central Mass Announces Campaign Co-Chairs
- United Way of Central Mass to Hold Annual Celebration
- United Way Awards Nearly $300K To Central Massachusetts Girls
- United Way Women’s Initiative Hosts Stepping Up For Girls Sept. 18
- United Way of Central MA Unveils 2013 Holiday Wish List