Vaillancourt Folk Art to Celebrate Christmas Year Round With Brand Relaunch
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
This relaunch comes as Vaillancourt updates their branding to focus just on Christmas.
"When we opened nearly 35 years ago, it was during the bicentennial when Americana and Folk Art was all the rage. Our focus then was wholesale and trade shows. Judi, along with family and friends, would make furniture, folk art paintings, and our chalkware before loading it in a truck and selling them at retail shows not dissimilar to 'craft fairs' of today,” said Gary Vaillancourt who founded Vaillancourt Folk Art with his wife Judi in 1984.
The relaunch will start on March 1, 2018.
When the retail gallery completes their annual after-Christmas closure for inventorying product and "re-grouping" it will re-open with more Christmas than usual for the off-season.
"When a guest walks into our store during Christmas, their eyes widen. The decorations, the music, the atmosphere, it's a wonderful diversion from the world around us. There is no reason that this feeling shouldn't be available every day for those who still want to 'believe,” said Judi Vaillancourt.
Vaillancourt Folk Art is located at the Manchaug Mills at 9 Main Street in Sutton, MA and is open seven days a week with extended hours that start Black Friday and last through Christmas Eve.
- Finneran: Christmas Day
- Giorgio: It’s Christmas Time in the City
- 10 Great Things to do in Worcester on Christmas Weekend
- North Pole Village Highlights Christmas by Candlelight at Old Sturbridge Village
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: The Twelve Sins of Christmas
- Don’t Start a Family Feud Because the TV Volume Is Too High This Christmas
- Huestis: The Mystery of the Christmas Star
- Giorgio: Christmas in Worcester 2014
- Condit: Auditions at The Hanover Theatre for A Christmas Carol and The Nutcracker
- Vaillancourt Folk Art Brings “A Christmas Carol” to Life at Fezziwig’s Ball
- Heart to Heart Foundation to Host Annual Christmas Show on Dec. 13
- Nine Dead After Truck Plows Into Christmas Market in Berlin, Germany
- Merry Christmas from GoLocal
- Worcester Chamber Music Society to Host Christmas Concert
- Robert Whitcomb: Christmas for RI’s Public Unions; Worcester Pitching the PawSox; Thayer St. Churn
- Patriots Overcome Slow Start to Beat Bills 37-16 on Christmas Eve
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot in Worcester Christmas Eve Morning
- Man Dead Following Accident on Christmas Day in Worcester
- Worcester Man Arrested in Connection With Christmas Eve Robberies
- Patriots Roll Jets 41-3 on Christmas Eve
- Monfredo: The Spirit Of Christmas Lives In ”Coats For Kids” Project
- Man Arrested for Threatening Family With Gun on Christmas Day in Worcester
- Three Robbed, Assaulted on Christmas Eve in Worcester
- Finneran: The Work of Christmas