Worcester State Nursing Students to Study Healthcare Practices in Dublin
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
According to the Chamber of Commerce, the academic exchange is part of Worcester's plan to broaden international outreach and to "secure our status as an international city."
Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Timothy Murray, President of Worcester State University Barry Maloney, and Worcester State University Associate Dean of Nursing Dr. Stephanie Chalupka will be speaking at the announcement.
The exchange annoucnement will take place on Thursday at 1 PM in the President's Conference Room on the second floor of the Shaughnessy Administration Building at Worcester State.
- Worcester State Grad Films Baseball Documentary for NESN Series
- NEW: Worcester State Releases Statement on Armed Sexual Assault
- UPDATE: Worcester State Bomb Threat Cleared, Library Re-Opened
- RIGHT NOW: Bomb Threat at Worcester State
- Worcester State University Wins National Food Recovery Challenge
- Worcester State University To Rename Civic Engagement Center for Representative Binienda
- NEW: Worcester State University Investigating Armed Sexual Assault
- NEW: Worcester State President Named to NCAA Committee
- NEW: Worcester State Named as Top 75 Best Value College in U.S.
- Worcester State University to Present Faculty Art Exhibit
- Worcester State University Joins Generation Study Abroad
- Worcester State Explores the Challenges of Urban Education