Mass Foodies to Host 4th Chef’s Best Dinner Series on July 12
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
July 12 Event
The event will begin with a welching reception for the first hour which will showcase Armsby Abbey's favorite farmstead cheeses, charcuterie, pickled items and freshly baked breads.
From there, Chef Evangelous will be presenting four seasonal courses which take advantage of the season and New England's resources.
A menu will not be available until late June and there is no gluten-free or vegetarian option available.
Starting in October 2015, Chef's Best is a dinner series that allows a Massachusetts chef carte blanche to create his or her best dished without hesitation.
- Food for Thought Film Fest Set to be Held at Fruitlands Museum
- Worcester Woman Pleads Guilty to $3.6 Million in Food Stamp Fraud
- 15 Biggest Lifestyle, Music and Food Stories of 2015 in Central MA
- Food Trucks Coming To Worcester Today
- The Top 25 Cold-Fighting Foods
- Greatest New England Food and Sports Rivalries - and More
- Worcester’s 5 Best Neighborhoods for Mexican Food
- Five Fertility Foods to Add to Your Diet
- Leather Storrs: How TV Influences our Changing Food Culture
- Top 5 Backpacking Foods You Never Knew You Needed
- A $15/Hour Wage for Fast Food Workers Could Impact 25,000 People in Central MA
- Women of Note to Host Concert Benefiting Stow Food Pantry
- 25 Heart-Healthy Foods
- The Food Scene in Central Mass - April 30, 2016
- 25 Allergy-Fighting Foods
- Chef Walter’s Flavors + Knowledge: Amalfi’ Seafood Salad
- 30 Foods to Eat for Healthy Hair and Skin
- Congressman McGovern Praises Massachusetts for Efforts to Reduce Food Waste
- Fast Food Capital of Every State
- See Which Foods Cause the Most Foodborne Illness
- Worcester Police Provide Safety Tips for Taxi & Fast Food Delivery Drivers
- Chef Walter’s Flavors + Knowledge: Guazzetto of Seafood
- Sen. Gobi Named to Food Policy Council
- The Most Popular Food in Every State