slides: Worcester Winter Restaurant Week 2017 - See the Participants
Sunday, March 05, 2017
This year's restaurant week feature more than 40 restaurants serving three course meals for only $24.17.
Restaurant week allows people to sample food from a large variety of Worcester's restaurants without needing to worry about over spending.
Restaurant week ends on Saturday, March 11 so be sure to get to as many restaurants as you can.
For more information on Worcester Restaurant week, click here.
See the Participating Restaurants in the Slideshow Below
Related Slideshow: Worcester Restaurant Week Participants - Winter 2017
- See the List: Participating Restaurants in Tuesday’s Taste of Shrewsbury Street
- Leather Storrs: How a Minimum Wage Increase Could Affect the Restaurant Industry
- 20 Great Restaurants Gone from Worcester That We Want Back
- Multi-Purpose Restaurant Set to Open at DCU Center in September
- Shrewsbury Street Rock & Walk Participating Restaurants and Live Music Acts
- The 20 Best Worcester Restaurant Openings Every Year Since 1995
- Vietnamese Restaurant Accused of Re-Using Food Got 94 on Inspection in April
- Where to Dine: Worcester Restaurant Week 2015
- Holden Chef Subject of Documentary Exploring Women in the Restaurant Industry
- 25 Best Bars and Restaurants to Play KENO in Worcester
- Former Employee Accuses Worcester Vietnamese Restaurant of Re-Using Food
- Worcester Restaurant Week 2015: Summer Edition
- Dale Lepage New ‘This is the Nightlife’ Episode Features Nuovo Restaurant
- EVO Closing – New Restaurant Coming
- The Most Caloric Dish at 40 Chain Restaurants
- Dishing with Dale: Deadhorse Hill Restaurant
- Worcester Restaurant Week Set to Start on Monday
- Cheat Sheet 62, FBI Files: Good Eating and Betting at the Chalet Restaurant
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Simple Restaurant Guidelines + Wedding Updates
- Central Massachusetts Restaurant Owner Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Arson
- The Five Best Italian Restaurants in Central MA—2015
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Restaurant Guidelines
- 2016 Worcester Winter Restaurant Week - See The Participants
- Why Can’t Worcester’s Restaurants Get Any Respect?
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants