Harrington HealthCare Names Calcidise VP of Nursing & Ancillary Operations
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
In her role at Harrington, Calcidise will be responsible for the Emergency Departments in Southbridge and Webster, as well as the Intensive Care Unit, Diagnostic Imaging, Cardiology and Respiratory Services and Care Management.
Calcidise most recently served as the chief nursing officer for Mercy Medical Center, Weldon Rehab Hospital, and Providence Behavioral Health Hospital.
She also served as vice president for patient care services at Sisters of Providence Health System.
Over the past decade, Calcidise has had operational responsibility including management, staffing, and performance, as well as quality and patient safety metrics.
Calcidise is Six Sigma and Lean certified, as well as Just Culture certified.
She received her nursing degree from American International College in Springfield.
She lives in East Longmeadow.
Central Mass Hospitals’ Grades for Safety
Just 50% of the Central Massachusetts hospitals scored a grade of A. The state average in the Commonwealth is just over 60%.
- Baker Urges Patrick, Coakley to Prevent Fed. Healthcare Takeover
- Smart Benefits: Communicating Healthcare Reform: Go by the Book
- Why is MA Changing Best Healthcare System in Country?
- Paul Giorgio: We Owe Our Veterans Nothing but the Best Healthcare
- Reliant Named Top Place to Work By Becker’s Healthcare
- Paul Giorgio: Another Attack on Healthcare
- Smart Benefits: Healthcare Is A-Changing
- Smart Benefits: Consumer Engagement is Key to Better Healthcare
- Massachusetts Healthcare Spending Highest in the Nation
- 13 Biggest Healthcare Stories in Central MA in 2013
- Smart Benefits: Next Steps in Healthcare Reform for Employers
- Baker Releases Healthcare Priorities for Improved Care in MA
- Health Connector to Offer Free Healthcare Enrollment Help Next Week
- Bob Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Bikes, Bush, and Merger Mega-Healthcare Collapse
- Reliant Medical Group Named One of Top Places to Work in US Healthcare
- Comedian Paula Poundstone to Perform at Harrington HealthCare’s Fundraiser
- MA Ranked 2nd Best State in U.S. for Children’s Healthcare
- McGovern Calls GOP Healthcare Bill Process a “Goddamn Mess”
- Smart Benefits: Millennials Still find Healthcare Unaffordable
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Awards 18 MA Nonprofits With Grants