Harrington to Hold Ribbon Cutting for New Child & Family Services Center
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
The renovated Child and Family Services Center at Harrington Healthcare is set to open.
The center will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, January 8 at their new building located at 139 South Street.
“This move gives our Department of Mental Health an opportunity to present an expanded family treatment facility to the community. The new center really won’t be anything like our current office space. This renovation will showcase a bright, inviting place where families can feel good seeking services,” said Harrington Director of Mental Health Katie Adams.
The New Building
The 6,500 square-foot space includes 12 therapy offices, two group rooms, an administration suite and a large common waiting area.
The ribbon cutting will be an opportunity for local legislative representatives, school officials, providers and municipal leaders to tour the new space, which offers mental health counseling and group sessions for children and adolescents, ages 4-24, and their families.
The 29 Pine Street location will continue to offer adult mental health counseling services, as well as Harrington’s Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Harrington HealthCare Names Calcidise VP of Nursing & Ancillary Operations
- Comedian Paula Poundstone to Perform at Harrington HealthCare’s Fundraiser
- MA Nurses Call for Action Following Harrington Hospital Stabbing
- Harrington HealthCare’s Gorman Receives Outstanding Volunteer Award
- Harrington HealthCare System to Hold Hands-Only CPR Training at The Big E
- Family & Friends of Stabbed Harrington Hospital Nurse Wilson to Testify in Favor of ‘Elise’s Law’
- Harrington HealthCare to Recognize Elise Wilson, & Emergency Responders