Health Connector to Offer Free Healthcare Enrollment Help Next Week
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Open enrollment for health insurance started on November 15. Anyone who had Health Connector coverage over the past year will need to submit a new application to be covered by the state in 2015. The Commonwealth Care Program through the Health Connector expires on January 31. Members of that program must submit new appliacations by January 23 for new coverage to begin February 1.
The event will run from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the DCU Center at 50 Foster Street in Worcester. For more information, please visit MAhealthconnector.org.
Free food will be provided and the Worcester Sharks hockey team will be on hand.
- Senator Michael Moore Encourages a Healthy 2015
- NEW: Sen. Michael Moore Attempts to Reduce Health Care Costs for Small Businesses
- Arthur Schaper: AdamsCare, RomneyCare, ObamaCare: Bad Healthcare
- Smart Benefits: Taxpayers Could Get Stung By Local Healthcare Cost
- NEW: Worcester Ranked Among Best for Healthcare Social Workers
- NEW: Massachusetts’s Healthcare Cost Is Biggest Concern—Poll
- Smart Benefits: Healthcare Reform—Big Rewards for Wellness in ‘14