Health Foundation Elects Community Members to Outreach Committee
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Ford is the CEO at Three Pyramids, Inc. and co-founded the North Central Massachusetts Minority Coalition.
Patriss is the Coordinator and Grants Manager for CHNA 9.
The Foundation was established in 1999 with the proceeds from the sale of Central Massachsuetts Health Care, Inc. The Foundation currently has assets of approximately $67 million and has awarded grants totaling over $34 millio
- NEW: Community Members Elected to Health Foundation of Central MA
- NEW: Central MA Health Foundation Elects New Officers, Directors
- NEW: Health Foundation of Central MA Offers Grants for Innovative Health Solutions
- Health Foundation Issues Activation Grants To Nine Worcester Orgs
- Health Foundation of Central MA Announces 2014 Grant Opportunities
- Central MA Health Foundation Accepting Applications for Grants
- Health Foundation Announces Five Central MA Activation Fund Grants
- Health Foundation Elects 2 New Directors