Health Foundation of Central MA Elects New Directors & Officers
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
The two directors are Sejal M. Daga, M.D. and Mary M. Lee, M.D.
Dr. Daga is a pediatrician at Medical Associates Pediatrics in Leominster.
Dr. Lee is Physician-in-Chief of the UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center and Chair of UMass Medical School’s Department of Pediatrics.
The Board elected Francis M. Saba, M.H.S.A., as Chairman of the Board.
They also elected these Officers and members of the Executive Committee: Ann K. Tripp, M.B.A., Treasurer; Barent W. Walsh, Ph.D., Secretary; and members Timothy M. Bibaud, J.D.; Mr. David N. Grenier; and Jennifer J. Hylton, Psy.D.
Others who continue to serve on the Board of Directors include Randall V. Becker, C.P.A., M.B.A.; Dennis M. Dimitri, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.; Anthony Emerson, D.B.A.; Jean G. McMurray; and Gisela Velez, M.D., M.P.H.
Central Mass Hospitals’ Grades for Safety
Just 50% of the Central Massachusetts hospitals scored a grade of A. The state average in the Commonwealth is just over 60%.
- Health Foundation Issues Activation Grants To Nine Worcester Orgs
- NEW: Community Members Elected to Health Foundation of Central MA
- NEW: Central MA Health Foundation Elects New Officers, Directors
- NEW: Health Foundation of Central MA Offers Grants for Innovative Health Solutions
- Health Foundation of Central MA Announces 2014 Grant Opportunities
- Health Foundation Announces Five Central MA Activation Fund Grants
- Health Foundation of Central MA Awards HMEA $56K Grant for Autism Program
- Health Foundation Elects Community Members to Outreach Committee
- Health Foundation Elects 2 New Directors
- Central MA Health Foundation Accepting Applications for Grants
- Health Foundation of Central MA Names Becker, Dimitri as New Directors