MA Health Connector Announces Partnership With New England Business Association
Friday, March 02, 2018
“We are excited by this partnership with the New England Business Association, which will make it easier for thousands of small employers to access health insurance through Health Connector for Business. Through the new platform, employers can quickly determine their costs and benefits for the year, while offering their employees the flexibility to pick their own plan from a range of health insurers for the first time ever in the Massachusetts small group market,” said Massachusetts Health Connector Executive Director Louis Gutierrez.
The new partnership creates a statewide visibility and access partnership that will make it easy for New England Business Association members to access Health Connector for Business and provide health insurance to employees.
The agreement is the first of its kind for Health Connector for Business, which unveiled a new online experience in November 2017 that created an easy-to-use platform offering savings to business owners and plan choice to employees.
Through the new partnership, the New England Business Association will highlight Health Connector for Business on its website and hold up to 15 informational seminars across the state, giving business owners a first-hand look at the platform and its benefits. Health Connector for Business will create a dedicated access point for New England Business Association members and offer direct support to businesses considering insurance options.
- Health Connector to Offer Free Healthcare Enrollment Help Next Week
- Executive Director Jean Yang to Leave Mass Health Connector This Month
- Health Connector Announces 15 Navigator Grant Winners Statewide
- Baker Demands Transparency on Status of Health Connector Website
- MA Health Connector Announces Extended Deadline for Plan Selection
- Governor Baker Extends Mass Health Connector Deadline to January 30
- MA Health Connector Offering Free Health Insurance Assistance in Central MA
- MA Health Connector Visits Worcester Businesses to Promote Open Enrollment
- MA Health Connector Launches Small Business Website
- MA Health Connector to Use Standard Rates for 2018 Open Enrollment
- MA Health Connector Launches 1st Phase of Small-Business Website
- MA Health Connector Experiences 18,000 Walk-Ins - Helps Drive Enrollment
- MA Health Connector for Business Visits Employers & Workspaces During Launch Week