MA Health Policy Commission Exec. Director Seltz to Speak on Health Care Costs
Wednesday, April 06, 2016
The event will highlight the HPC's recent findings on health care transparency, including the increasing cost of prescription drugs and recent innovation investment programs that are predicted to advance the Commonwealtlh's cost containment goals while improving access to high quality care.
The event is open to the public and includes a continental breakfast.
The event is free for chamber members and $15 for non chamber members.
- McGovern Blasts House GOP Bill Taking Healthcare Away From 22 Million Americans
- Health Foundation Elects 2 New Directors
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital to Add Community Room to Burbank Campus
- MA Nurses to Testify on “Excessive” Health Care Injuries on Tuesday
- MA Health Connector Offering Free Health Insurance Assistance in Central MA
- How Healthy Are Worcester Residents’ Wallets?
- The Disconnect Between Gun Deaths and Mental Health
- Care New England is Moving Towards Deal with South Coast Health Systems
- Drugs and Health Professionals in Worcester: Is This a Growing Problem?
- Spectrum Health President & CEO Faris to Retire in July
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Awards 18 MA Nonprofits With Grants
- Family Health Center of Worcester to Receive $352K for Opioid Addiction
- South County Physical Therapy Supports Auburn Chamber Health & Biz Expo
- Health Foundation Elects Community Members to Outreach Committee
- Dogs With the Most Health Issues
- Health Foundation of Central MA Awards HMEA $56K Grant for Autism Program