Making Strides Against Breast Cancer to Hold Kick Off Reception at WPI
Monday, July 10, 2017
The reception will take place on Wednesday, July 19 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Odeum Room at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
The walk will take place on Sunday, October 15 at Institute Park.
The Kick Off Reception
At the reception guests will have the opportunity to meet Team Leaders and participants, listen to a researcher speak about their American Cancer Society-funded research and listen to a survivor share their personal story.
There will be complimentary hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar.
For more information, click here.
- “Shave Off” at Worcester Salon Raises Money to Fight Cancer
- DON’T MISS: A Day of Caring - Benefit For Mom Fighting Cancer
- MA Pageant Crowns Breast Cancer Survivors
- Worcester Night Run to Help Worcester Native in Her Battle Against Cancer
- Pine Ridge to Host 4th Annual Memorial Golf Tournament for American Cancer Society
- Millbury Entrepreneur + Cancer Survivor Competes For Fitness Title
- Worcester’s ‘Why Me’ + Sherry’s House Help Families Battle Cancer
- Women Leading in Central MA: Cancer Activist Audrey Kurlan-Marcy
- Cancer-Causing Chemicals Used By Mass. Companies On The Decline
- UMass Memorial To Join Historic Cancer Prevention Study
- UMass Medicine Cancer Walk Begins 15th Year with Special Breakfast
- WPD Team Riding in Pan-Mass Challenge for Fellow Officers Battling Cancer
- American Cancer Society Says Mammograms Should Start at 45, Not 40
- Holy Cross Football Honors Breast Cancer Survivor as Hometown Hero
- American Cancer Society of MA in Search of Volunteer Drivers for “Road to Recovery” Program
- UMass Medical Center Seeks to Join Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative
- UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital Announces New Prostate Cancer Detection Technology
- Worcester Had Greatest Burden From Breast Cancer in 2015, Says Community Needs Assessment
- Massachusetts Cancer Rate is among the Highest in U.S.
- Sean Parker to Make Largest Cancer Research Donation Ever, $250 Million
- Cheat Sheet 38 - The Patriarca Papers (Helen Patriarca Dies of Cancer, Numerous Hits Ordered)
- FDA Closes Last Option for 20-Year-Old Cancer Patient Facing Death