Notre Dame Healthcare Names Randone Director of Mission Integration
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
In this role, he will serve as a member of Notre Dame Health Care’s Senior Leadership Team and provide direction to employees in the areas of mission, ethics, spiritual integration, cultural awareness and inclusion to help ensure a spiritually centered organizational culture.
Randone holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester.
He has completed coursework in Clinical Pastoral Education at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston and received his Palliative Care Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate from the Health Care Chaplaincy Network.
Prior to joining Notre Dame, Random worked as Chaplain for 11 years at Notre Dame’s St. Julie Billiart Residential Care Center in Ipswich.
He also served as an Aftercare and Community Outreach Coordinator for a funeral home in Peabody.
He joined the Notre Dame Health Care Team as a per diem Chaplain at the Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Center just a few months ago, and was recently promoted to the Director of Mission Integration for the organization.
Randone resides in Auburn, MA.
- Harrington HealthCare Names Calcidise VP of Nursing & Ancillary Operations
- Horowitz: New CBO Score Deals Mortal Blow to House Healthcare Bill
- Sen. Warren Calls Republican Healthcare Bill a “Monstrosity”
- Fecteau: Healthcare Bill from Hell
- Harrington HealthCare’s Gorman Receives Outstanding Volunteer Award
- McGovern Calls GOP Healthcare Bill Process a “Goddamn Mess”
- MA Ranked 2nd Best State in U.S. for Children’s Healthcare
- Smart Benefits: Millennials Still find Healthcare Unaffordable
- Reliant Medical Group Named One of Top Places to Work in US Healthcare
- Bob Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Bikes, Bush, and Merger Mega-Healthcare Collapse
- Comedian Paula Poundstone to Perform at Harrington HealthCare’s Fundraiser
- Warren Calls New Republican Healthcare Bill “Worst One Yet”
- Fecteau: The Dumb & Dumber Approach to Healthcare
- Harrington HealthCare System to Open New Office in Connecticut
- Bay Path University Launches Healthcare Management Master’s Program
- Fallon/OrNda Community Health Fund Awards $185K to Improve Access to Healthcare
- Smart Benefits: Faith-Based Healthcare Sharing: an Option to Insurance?