Reliant Medical Group Adds Kenealy to Department of Otolaryngology
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Kenealy practiced at Metrowest Ear Nose & Throat Associates, Inc. and is certified by and a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology for Head and Neck Surgery.
He has been in active clinical practice for more than 25 years and treats diseases of the ears, nose, and throat, including ear infections, hearing loss, tinnitus, nasal allergies, sinus problems, tonsil and adenoid problems, sleep apnea, hoarseness, and vocal problems, swallowing problems and head and neck tumors.
Kenealy is also proficient in laser surgery and functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
He is a graduate of Dartmouth College and received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
Central Mass Hospitals’ Grades for Safety
Just 50% of the Central Massachusetts hospitals scored a grade of A. The state average in the Commonwealth is just over 60%.
- Gonzalo Paz-Soldan Hired as Pediatric Chair Reliant Medical Group
- Reliant Med. Group Foundation Grants Central MA Orgs Nearly $70K
- Worcester’s Reliant Medical Group To Host Diabetes Support Group
- NEW: Reliant To Open 10 Pharmacies in Central Mass
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group to Host Info Session on Weight Loss Surgery
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group CEO Announces Retirement
- NEW: Reliant Medical to Host Celiac Support Group
- Reliant Named Top Place to Work By Becker’s Healthcare
- Reliant Charity Golf Event Nets Central MA Orgs More Than $300,000
- Reliant Med. Group’s Yood Earns Top Honor From American College of Rheumatology
- Reliant Medical Named Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Reliant Medical Group Distributes $50,000 Across 18 Organizations
- Reliant Medical Group Foundation Awards Record Grant
- Reliant Medical Group Hires New Doctor at Worcester Medical Center
- Reliant Medical Group and MCPHS to Launch Advanced Practitioner Residency Program
- Reliant Medical Group Named One of Top Places to Work in US Healthcare