Reliant Medical Group Adds Madariya to Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Madariya is welcoming new patients at Reliant Medical Group’s Webster office as well as the Worcester Medical Center in Saint Vincent Hospital.
Dr. Madariya received her medical degree from Universidad de Buenos Aires in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She then completed her internship at Hospital de Clínicas "José de San Martín" also in Buenos Aires.
She completed her residency at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY.
Central Mass Hospitals’ Grades for Safety
Just 50% of the Central Massachusetts hospitals scored a grade of A. The state average in the Commonwealth is just over 60%.
- Reliant Med. Group Foundation Grants Central MA Orgs Nearly $70K
- Worcester’s Reliant Medical Group To Host Diabetes Support Group
- Reliant Named Top Place to Work By Becker’s Healthcare
- Reliant Charity Golf Event Nets Central MA Orgs More Than $300,000
- Gonzalo Paz-Soldan Hired as Pediatric Chair Reliant Medical Group
- NEW: Reliant To Open 10 Pharmacies in Central Mass
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group CEO Announces Retirement
- NEW: Reliant Medical to Host Celiac Support Group
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group to Host Info Session on Weight Loss Surgery
- Reliant Medical Group Hires New Doctor at Worcester Medical Center
- Reliant Medical Group and MCPHS to Launch Advanced Practitioner Residency Program
- Reliant Medical Group Adds Kenealy to Department of Otolaryngology
- Reliant Medical’s Dr. Fisher Named 2017 “Immunization Champion”
- Nationally Recognized Neurogolist Joins Reliant Medical Group
- Reliant Medical Group Named One of Top Places to Work in US Healthcare
- Reliant Medical Named Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Reliant Medical Group Foundation Awards Record Grant
- Reliant Medical Group Distributes $50,000 Across 18 Organizations
- Reliant Med. Group’s Yood Earns Top Honor From American College of Rheumatology
- Reliant Medical Group Votes to Partner With Optum