Seven Hills Foundation Names Lens Director of the MA Care Coordination Network
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
“Christine’s experience encompasses new program development in community health centers to the delivery of high-quality patient care evidenced with improved quality outcome measures. We are extremely pleased to be able to bring Christine on board with us,” said Kathleen Jordan, Executive Vice President and CEO of Seven Hills Foundation
MCCN is a Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner under the MassHealth demonstration program, providing care coordination for 4500 individuals with long-term care needs in the northern, central and southern regions of Massachusetts beginning June 1, 2018.
Lens comes to the Massachusetts Care Coordination Network (MCCN) with over 35 years of nursing experience; 25 years as a Nurse Practitioner.
Most recently, Lens was a Regional Clinical Manager at the New England Quality Care Alliance.
She holds a Master of Business Administration and a Certification in Care Management through the Care Management Society of America. Her home office is located at 81 Hope Ave in Worcester in the MCCN suite.
- 40 Seven Hills Public Charter School Students Take Part in MCPHS Fall Festival
- See the Seven Hills Symphony Fall Concert with Your WOO Card
- Catch the Seven Hills Symphony Orchestra With Your WOO Card
- Seven Hills 3rd Grader’s Self Portraits on Display at Worcester Public Library
- Seven Hills Students to Argue Mock Trial Case at Worcester District Court
- Seven Hills Foundation to Host 3rd Annual AbilityFest at Institute Park
- 15 Seven Hills Charter Students Argue Mock Trial Case at U.S. District Court
- Seven Hills Charter to Host Class at Worcester State on Diversity in Schools
- Children’s Friend Affiliates With Seven Hills Foundation