VNA Care Network Seeking Hospice Volunteers
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Volunteers are men and women who come from diverse backgrounds and range in age from 20's to 80's; the common bond is a desire to share time and compassion with others.
A strong need exists for volunteers who are available during the day, are bilingual, or can provide pet or music therapy.
No previous experience is necessary.
VNA Hospice Care provides training and ongoing support to all volunteers.
Central Mass Hospitals’ Grades for Safety
Just 50% of the Central Massachusetts hospitals scored a grade of A. The state average in the Commonwealth is just over 60%.
- VNA Care Has Urgent Need for Hospice Volunteers
- Worcester Academy Purchases Remaining Land At Former St. Vincent Hospital Property
- Nurses at Leominster Hospital to Vote on One-Day Strike
- See the List: MA Hospitals and Surgeons with Highest Complication Rates
- MA Hospitals with Highest Complication Rates During Routine Procedures
- NEW: Worcester Mother Facing Several Charges After Child is Taken to Hospital
- MA Nurses and Patients to Testify Today on Hospital Profit Transparency
- Saint Vincent Hospital Kicks Off Healthy Over Hunger Cereal Drive
- Nurses Picket in Front of Saint Vincent Hospital
- Central MA Doctor Successfully Treated for Ebola Hospitalized
- MA Hospitals’ Emergency Room Waiting Times Among Worst in US
- Leominster Hospital Nurses to Picket Opposing Dangerous Staff Cuts
- How Worcester and MA Hospitals Rank for Safety
- Saint Vincent Hospital Named Top Performer for Improving Medical Interventions
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Dating Tips for Twits, Hospitality Etiquette & Presidential Fashion
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital Expansion Approved
- UMass Memorial Medical Center Named Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital
- MA Nurses Call for Action Following Harrington Hospital Stabbing
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Doggy Bag Etiquette, Fender Benders, Hospitality Etiquette + More
- YMCA of Central MA & St Vincent Hospital Hosts “Celebrating Survivorship”
- St. Vincent Hospital Under Investigation for Removing Kidney from Wrong Patient
- Worcester Area Hospitals’ Emergency Room Waiting Times - Big Differences
- NEW: Boston Police Officer Shot, Rushed to Hospital
- UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital to Add Community Room to Burbank Campus
- UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital Announces New Prostate Cancer Detection Technology
- Family & Friends of Stabbed Harrington Hospital Nurse Wilson to Testify in Favor of ‘Elise’s Law’