poll: What is the Best Hospital in Central Mass? Take Our Exclusive Poll
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
What’s the best hospital in Central Massachusetts?
- 84 vote - UMass Memorial Medical Center
- 22 vote - Clinton Hospital
- 20 vote - St. Vincent Hospital
- 11 vote - Harrington Memorial Hospital
- 9 vote - HealthAlliance Hospital
- 9 vote - Milford Regional Medical Center
- 6 vote - Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- 5 vote - Adcare Hospital
- 3 vote - Athol Memorial Hospital
- 2 vote - Heywood Hospital
- 1 vote - Wing Memorial Hospital
- 0 vote - Nashoba Valley Medical Center
What's your choice for Central Mass' Best Hospital? Where have you experienced the best treatment, the best communication? Where has your hospital room been kept really clean? Where have you had constant help with managing your pain? Which Central Mass hospital would you recommend to someone else?
Make your choice heard in this important healthcare conversation.
- New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- The Top 20 Hospitals in NE Rated By Patients
- CHART: New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- How Central Mass Hospitals Ranked: NE’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- Methodology: New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients