5 Live Music Musts: Friday, September 27th
Friday, September 27, 2013
Lucky Dog Music Hall
Tonight, the Lucky Dog Music Hall has a great 80’s hair band show featuring Mullethead. The show starts at 8:30 and features opening acts Jackrabbit Slim, the Genre Whores and The October Accord. Tickets are $8.
Also tonight, check out Connecticut based jam band The McLovins, at Tammany Hall. The young band has been getting a lot of good press, deservedly so – their sound sizzles. Show is at 8PM – tickets are $7 in advance, $10 day of show.
The Palladium has Korn Saturday night with special guests Asking Alexandria and Love & Death. Their new album “Paradigm Shift” comes out next month. The fun starts at 7PM – General Admission tickets are $45.
Natick Center for the Arts
Also tomorrow night, the Natick Center for the Arts has Boston guitar legend Johnny A. The award winning blues/rock guitarist has played with the best of them, Show is at 8:00 – tickets are $28 at the door.
Next Thursday October 4, head to the Hanover Theatre and check out Lynyrd Skynyrd. The renowned southern rock band is still playing to big crowds and the show promises to rawk! Show starts at 7:00 – Tickets start at $62.00.
- 5 Live Music Musts: Friday, August 23rd
- 5 Live Music Musts: Friday, August 30th
- 5 Live Music Musts: Friday, September 13th
- 5 Live Music Musts: Friday, September 20th
- 5 Live Music Musts: Friday, September 6th
- Central Mass’ Molehill Productions Opens New Musical About Love
- Getting Out: Best Live Music Picks For the Weekend
- Grafton’s Josh Briggs: An Evolving Musician
- Hanover Theatre to Celebrate Legacy of Music Worcester
- MUSIC: Cleaves Brings Texas Heat to Fall River
- MUSIC: New Bedford Folk Festival Brings The Heat
- MUSIC: Solid Sound Brings Harmony To North Adams
- NEW: Pakachoag Music School to Host Free Classical Music Concert
- Zack Slik Brings “Old-Time” Music to Worcester
- Worcester Entrepreneurs Launch Second Hookah/Music Hotspot
- Sturbridge’s Help Wanted Band: Country Music from New England