Applications Being Accepted for Creative Community Engagement Grant Program
Saturday, April 28, 2018
“With support of five community foundations in five cities across Massachusetts, Creative Commonwealth aims to help engage donors with local artists and cultural organizations in new and transformative ways. Within Creative Worcester, the Creative Community Engagement Grant Program is intended to direct both financial and knowledge resources to Worcester’s non-profit cultural organizations,” said the Community Foundation in their press release.
Applications must be received online by May 18, 2018.
To Be Considered
To be considered, applicants must be tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as recognized by IRS code 501(c)(3) serving the Worcester area.
Applicants must meet a variety of criteria to ensure project aligns with the Foundation’s vision for community engagement.
Organizations chosen to receive Creative Community Engagement grants will also be expected to meet other terms and conditions, including attendance to bi-monthly learning sessions.
- Gov. Baker Awards Green Communities Designation Grants to Central MA Towns
- Blackstone Valley Tech Awarded $500,000 Technology Advancement Grant
- Baker Awards Grants to Fitchburg, Leominster Police to Fight Opioid Abuse
- Harvard’s Gonzales to Speak About Undocumented Immigrants at Clark
- Community Harvest Project in Search of Votes for Seeds of Change Grant
- Family of Fallen Worcester Soldier Moquin Jr. Receives National Legacy Grant
- 2 Worcester Organizations Awarded Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation Grants
- Sen. Gobi Announces Streetlight Grants for Paxton & Templeton
- Worcester Cultural Coalition Receives $1.1 Million Grant for New Arts Space
- Gov. Baker Plans to File $4 Million for Community Compact Grants
- Rally to Support Worcester Immigrants & Refugees to Take Place at City Hall
- Worcester Regional Food Hub Announces $500,075 Grant, New Refrigerated Box Truck
- 5 Worcester Nonprofits Awarded $6,350 in Grants
- City of Worcester to Receive $400K Grant for Playground Renovations
- Central MA Workforce Investment Board Awarded $88K Grant by Mass DOT
- Sen. Gobi Awards $4,859 Habitat Management Grant to Ware
- McGovern Blasts Trump’s Move to End Protected Status for Immigrants from El Salvador
- Applications for 2018 Activation Fund Grants Are Now Being Accepted